Friday, December 18, 2009

penguin instructions



I have had a few email requesting some instruction on this cute little guy. So here you go. All punches are stampin up punches.

The Head: Ornament punch #116794 price $15.95 Which you can only order through Jan. 4th 2010
The Eyes & Feet: The Trio Flower punch #109183 $15.95 ( I cut it apart for the tear drop shaped eyes)

The Body: Wide Oval punch #112082 $15.95 Two black and One White
The Nose: Was the Scallop Circle punch #109043 $15.95 (I cut apart one of the petals for the beak)

And then you have to blush your cheeks and use a white gel pen to hilight the eyes. I hope this helps. I will try to do a picture tutorial on all my critters it will just have to be after the holidays because I am a little swamped right now. Very behind on Christmas shopping and wrapping and baking and have to get ready for Valentine classes if you can believe that.

No comments: