Friday, December 5, 2008

Winter candy box




Happy Friday Everyone! Sorry it has taken me a little while to blog but I have a lot of projects that I am working on at the moment and there isn't enough time in a day for me to get everything finished. I have 2 secret santa projects, 2 classes at the store, a stamp camp project, and I have to finish up a few of my christmas cards. But don't worry I will be posting some of the projects as I complete them.
This is a cute box that I stuck test tube in filled with candy and biscotti. These make great teacher gifts, office gifts, mailman gifts, you name it. You can fill them with any number of great candies. I made the box out of acetate but you can buy clear boxes pretty cheap at Clearbags.com Now that I know this these are a lot easier to do. lol

No comments: