Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mini Scrapbook



This was such a fun project. You can really load this up with all sorts of photos or sayings. There are just so many places to include things that is seems like the never ending mini album. I tried to show what the inside looks like. It may look complicated but it really isn't. There is only 4 main parts for the entire book, then you just decorate it however you wish. I'm not finished with mine this is just the body I still have to add pictures and embellishments. This will be a great gift for someone special. If you would like to know how to make this email me at cardlady@roadrunner.com I will be glad to share the measurements with you.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

WOW! This is so pretty! Wish I could attend your classes. I'm sure I would love 'em!