Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just Because


I was playing around with the big cupcake stamp (stamps by Judith) and the little cupcakes (whippersnapper) and decided to make a card that would work for any occasion. I took the picture with and without the flash. This is the one without because the one with washed out all the colors and made it look funny.
I do all my coloring with colored prisma pencils and Gamsol. I get my best shading results.
I am lucky I have had any time to stamp and make cards because I have been dealing with chipmunks storing their nuts in the engine of my vehicles. You wouldn't believe how many they can store in just one night. I drive the car every day it's not like it just sits for long periods of time. Unbelievable. Normally I love all animals but they are starting to irritate me a little bit.
I need them to stop so I can get back to making cards.

No comments: